MGK’s new CrossFire® bottle features an ergonomically designed handle and 13-ounce measuring chamber for improved accuracy and ease-of use
Minneapolis, MN – MGK, an industry leader in professional pest control solutions, is excited to announce a new bottle design that makes its premiere CrossFire® Bed Bug Concentrate product even better. The redesigned bottle features two key updates:
- New handle placement that provides better ergonomics, easier measuring and pouring, and reduces the likelihood of spills.
- New, convenient 13-ounce measuring chamber that saves PMPs time with a single pour, improves accuracy, and enhances ease-of-use.
“Consistent with MGK’s core value of continuous improvement in everything we do, we recognized an opportunity to create a better user experience with the 130-ounce bottle,” said Brian Krelitz, Sr. Marketing Manager. “CrossFire®’s new bottle makes bed bug control easier than ever.”
CrossFire® was introduced in 2016 and quickly became a leading industry solution in the fight against bed bugs. This patented technology has multiple modes of action that targets all bed bug life stages and is scientifically formulated to kill pyrethroid-resistant strains. When there’s no room for error, leading PMPs rely on CrossFire® for results.
More Key Features of CrossFire®
- Prevents bed bug egg hatch
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- No signal word
- For use in residential, institutional, and commercial facilities
Check with local distribution for availability. Visit the CrossFire product page to find videos, protocols, tips and tricks, digital resources and more.
Bed Bug Awareness Week
On June 5-11, MGK is teaming up with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) for Bed Bug Awareness Week. An annual observance recognized by Chase’s Calendar of Events, the week serves as an important reminder that bed bugs can wreak havoc if brought home after traveling – especially important now as restrictions are lifting and eager travelers are booking vacations this summer. Learn more on MGK’s blog.